Buying golfing equipment was always a bittersweet endeavor. Huge choice of quality pieces and a lot of specific details that separate good clubs from the bad ones make this incredibly rewarding experience for golfers who enjoy challenge and research, and extremely exhausting chore for all the others who just want the best club for the money.
Top 7+ Driver for Seniors – 2018 reviews
I greatly appreciate your kindness if you send this post to your friends who you think this post will be useful for them. Thank you so much!
TaylorMade 2017 M2 Men’s Driver 460cc
- Designed to get more distance & forgiveness , best for Senior golfers that want more distance with less effort
- Combined innovative shaping to increase the overall MOI with improved acoustic engineering that help Seniors create better sound & feel at impact
- 25 grams of weight was freed up to create a larger overall footprint that help Senior golfers get more forgiveness
- The Speed Pocket on the new M2 has also been redesigned & is now three times more flexible than its predecessor, which help Seniors get faster ball speeds
- Include head cover & wrench
Cleveland Golf Men’s Launcher HB Driver
- Designed to launch it high & hit it straight, great for Senior golfers that want simplicity with a focus on higher launch, straighter shots, & more forgiveness
- Lightweight, bonded hosel enables weight to be repositioned to help Seniors increase launch conditions & improve stability at impact
- Cleveland also has implemented Cup Face technology to help Senior golfers improve ball speed from across the face,
- Flex-Fin technology on the sole of the club aids that help Seniors protect ball speed on off-center hits
- Lofts: 9, 10.5, 12 degrees
Callaway Golf 2018 Men’s Rogue Driver
- Designed for more ball speed & forgiveness, perfect choice for Senior that want high ball speed & long distance.
- Increase stability & forgiveness of Senior golfer with new high-MOI shape & largest ever carbon composite crown surface area
- Increases the Speed Step’s efficiency of Senior for better airflow & more head speed.
- Premium Shaft Selection at lighter Weights in order to increase swing speed ( 40g, 50g, 60g, 70g and 80g weights by Aldila…..)
- Include head cover & wrench
Tonino Lamborghini Golf Driver By Honma with Graphite 3 Armrq8 Shaft – Limited Edition 300 pieces
- Style & performance driver with crazy price ♥
- The low back design is able to reduce ball spin that help Senior achieves a high ball trajectory
- The sweet spot is enlarged by 25%, using a unique face design that helps Senior golfer reduce distance loss on missed hits.
- 3 Stars ARMRQ8 shaft
- Red heacover included.
Tour Edge Hot Launch HL3 Driver
- Designed to increases the amount of face flexing for increased ball speed, best for seniors who want to maximize ball speed
- HL3 technology delivers incredible forgiveness, the technology and advanced design do all the work in providing senior golfers extra distance off the tee!
- Variable face thickness technology helps seniors achieving better performance on off-center hits
- Available in Right Hand Only
TaylorMade M3 Driver 460cc
- Designed with 3 new innovations that help Seniors get straight distance & unmatched personalization
- Twist Face Technology introduces a new curvature that reduces side spin by altering the loft in areas of common mis-hits to help Senior goflers find the fairway.
- New Hammerhead Slot in the sole allows for a more flexible club face, creating a larger sweet spot
- Y-Track adjustability lets Seniors move two 11-gram weights to create high, medium, or low trajectory
- Includes headcover
Callaway Men’s XR 16 Driver
- Designed for fast speed and more distance, perfect choice for Senior golfers who want more ball speed across the face
- Extremely forgiving with a bigger footprint, and put in a Center of Gravity that’s lower and deeper that helps Seniors lead to more speed at every impact location
- Next generation RMOTO Face Technology that’s up to 19% thinner & the body is lighter too, which help Senior golfers lead to more ball speed across the face
- Headcover & wrench included
Cobra Men’s KING F6 Driver (Adjustable Loft)
- Designed to get greater distance through optimized spin & launch, perfect for Seniors that want to get maximize distance
- The dual position ‘front-to-back’ CG weight system allows Senior golfers to maximize distance through dialing in their ideal launch & spin conditions
- Forged 8-1-1 Titanium E9 Face is a variable thickness structure that is lighter, thinner and hotter that help Seniors create more deflection
- The front setting that helps Senior golfers getting a lower ball flight with more roll
- The back setting that helps Seniors archiving a higher ball flight with more carry
- Include head cover
Wilson Staff WGW330000A105 Triton DVD Driver
- Wilson Staff WGW330000A105 Triton DVD Driver is the best budget driver for seniors out there
- This driver is perfect for players who want to make hitting the sweet spot intuitive and consistent
- Two interchangeable sole plates and adjustable weights allow for customization to get the best results for Senior player.
- 6 position Fast Fit settings for ultimate control.
- High MOI and low drag translates into both power and consistency.
2017 Cobra Golf Men’s KING F7 Driver With Cobra Connect
- Designed with 20% lighter crown allowing for more weight to be redistributed lower & deeper into the club head for extreme distance & forgiveness, perfect for Seniors that want more distance
- Cobra Connect electronic tracking device integrated into the grip of the driver that help Seniors track their Distance in every drive
- Forged 8-11 Titanium E9 face is a variable thickness structure that is lighter, thinner, and hotter that help Senior golfers get faster ball speeds
- 8 easily adjustable loft settings that help Seniors manage trajectory
- Loft: 9-12
- Include headcover
Tour Edge Golf Men’s Hot Launch 2 Driver
- Deliver impressive distance and maximum forgiveness & utilizing an offset hosel design to help Senior who fight a slice square the clubface at impact.
- Cup Face design enhances ball speeds and offers ball-speed protection on off-center strikes
- Available Lofts: 10.5, 12, 13.5 degrees
TaylorMade M4 Driver
- Designed to create a new generation of straight distance & ultimate forgiveness
- Perfect for Seniors who want to get more consistent performance off the tee with a blend of distance, forgiveness, & accuracy
- The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face & drops unwanted spin that help Seniors get more distance
- Twist Face corrective face curvature reduces side spin in the common mis-hit locations to help Senior golfers deliver straighter shots off the tee
- Includes headcover
TaylorMade Men’s AeroBurner Black Driver
- This driver is great for senior players who want to increases the size of the sweet spot and reduces spin by the new Speed Pocket feature
- Make alignment easy with the new matte white finish, black PVD face, and linear AeroBurner crown graphic
- Has an advanced 460cc aerodynamic shape designed with a rounder toe, and raised center crown
TaylorMade Men’s M2 460cc Driver
- M2 very often performs like a true missile-launcher that shoots a barrage of low-flying but far-reaching bullets. The beautiful blend of carry and roll does a great job at keeping the ball speed steady.
- M2 does, however, offer a lot of tweaks and adjustments so that the inconsistent performance can be addressed. And to end this entry on a positive note – the club is a real visual stunner
- Although it is by no means a cheap club, M2 is the TaylorMade’s first multi-material club that sells at this point, which essentially makes it a watered-down version of the company’s previous outing M1.
- And M1 was an excellent driver that offered a lot of tweaks and lots of adjustabilities. So, how much is lost in the translation?
- Good look and great build quality
- Can be adjusted for senior golfers
- If you are a real swinger, club performs very well
Accessories to help senior golfers get better result
While you’re using great driver for senior to get best result, it’s a great idea to use extra accessories to get perfect result
New Balance Men’s Minimus Golf Shoe
New Balance, is dedicated to helping older golfers achieve their goals (combination of comfort, stability & lightweight that make you feel connected to the ground due to a minimal amount of support)
This shoes are water proof and easy to walk on hard surfaces in
Benefits of coffee that helps Seniors lower risk of several serious diseases
The studies show that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of several serious diseases ,ex: Protect You From Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia (1),Lower The Risk of Parkinson’s (2), Lower Risk of Some Types of Cancer ( 3 ) vv…
Besides, coffee can fight depression and make you happier.
It is loaded with antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your health.
Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve
With those benefits of coffee, I recommend you should use Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker to brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality.
Easy to use (simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes help to ensure you get your perfect cup)
Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55
Find out more benefits of coffee here
Healthy meals to help senior golfers get better result
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Muti-Use Programmable..
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6 Qt is designed for producing nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. It helps older golfers maintain a healthy weight, stay energized
It speeds up cooking by 2-6 times making it extremely energy-efficient, while, preserving nutrients and preparing healthy, tasty dishes.
Easy to use (simple as pressing a button)
Instant Pot is the ideal kitchen appliance for Seniors faced-paced, healthy lifestyle.
Tips for Solving Big Senior Golfers Issues
Here are some of the big issues for older golfers that comes with age & How to slove these problems
Lose ability to release hand correctly
Swingrite Training Aid
We recommend using Swingrite Training Aid to improving hand release and grip . It helps achieving maximum power and distance (Easy to use; simply hold it like a club , Practice at home, office, or on the driving range)
Pain relief for older golfers
iReliev PlayMakar TENS EMS Therapeutic Wearable System Wireless TENS Unit + Muscle Stimulator Combination for Pain Relief
We recommend using iReliev PlayMakar TENS EMS Therapeutic Wearable System Wireless TENS Unit + Muscle Stimulator Combination to STOP YOUR PAIN & MUSCLE CONDITIONING
It has 2 modes, TEN modes help blocking pain signal leading to fast targeted pain relief & EMS modes help promoting muscle recovery ,strength & performance
This is perfect for seniors who want WIRELESS unit, RECHARGEABLE batteries
It is designed to be wearable, comfortable and highly portable
Sleep better for seniors with BedJet V2 Climate Control for Beds
BedJet V2 Climate Control for Beds, Cooling Fan + Heating Air (Dual Temperature Zone – King Size)
Designed for sleeping better with on-demand cooling and heating comfort right in your own bed, works on any size bed, BedJet V2 Climate Control for Beds helps olders falling asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up more refreshed
Cooling mode instantly wicks body heat and moisture out of the bed for awesome cooling reliefgreat solution for hot sleepers, hot-flashes and night sweats
Heating mode gives a deep sauna like warmth in just seconds, great therapy for cold feet and cold legs
No wires, no tubes, no electricity in the bed, lifetime washable air filter
Weigh: 16.3 pounds
Lack of flexibility
Rukket Red Head Pure Path Flexible Golf Swing Tempo Trainer (48 in or 40 in)
We recommend using Rukket Red Head Pure Path Flexible Golf Swing Tempo Trainer (48 in or 40 in) to improve flexibility to wrists,arms . It helps you SLICE LESS.( Easiest to use for most seniors, swinging is most similar to swinging a long iron or hybrid )
Best ideal gift for senior golfers
Make them feel great & happy is the best gift for them. Do you agree with that?
Here are the great gift that will make Seniors feel great & happy.
Echo (2nd Generation) – Charcoal Fabric
We recommend chosing Echo (2nd Generation) – Charcoal Fabric is the best gift for olders. It makes senior’s life easier & more interesting. All you have to do is ASK & Echo will answer
Echo is the hands-free speaker you control with your voice.
It connects to Alexa voice service to play music, ask question, provide information ( news, sport score, weather… instantly). All you have to do is ASK & Echo will answer
Weigh: 29.0 oz. (821 grams) Actual size and weight may vary
Things You Should Know Before Buying
Although it was always considered a pretty elitist sport, such claims about golf couldn’t be further from the truth. As a matter of fact, today, golf is one of the most inclusive sports in existence both gender and age-wise. Still, as with any other physical activity, some limitations and variations are to be expected.
For example, ladies and gentlemen that have over 50 years usually swing their clubs at much lower speeds, so they need to compensate for this drawback by adjusting the equipment. Since the driver is the longest club that pushes the ball the furthest, it looks like a perfect place to make those adjustments. Here are a few things you should pay attention to while choosing.
Launch angle is the angle at which you strike the ball into the air with your driver and is largely determined by the degree of the loft in the driver. Ultimately, the launch angle is one of the biggest factors determining the spin rate, and, in turn, the speed of the ball. So, if you have a slower swing, you should try to improve the angle. Here is a general guideline:
• 60-70mph – 13-15 degrees
• 70-80mph – 12-14 degrees
• 80-90mph – 11-13 degrees
• 90-100mph – 10-12 degrees
• 100+ mph – 9-11 degrees
Weight of the Shaft
Since heavier shafts traditionally produce lower spin rates, and they are much harder to carry and swing around, in this scenario, they are completely out of the question. Instead, you should look for the lighter shafts that will enhance your speed without lowering the spin rate. That means – shafts that weigh no more than 50-55 grams.
All good clubs have to have properly distributed weight. In the case of drivers, moving more weight toward grip instead of clubhead can improve the distance and accuracy of your strokes, so always look for the clubs that feature the heavier grip.
Length of the Shaft
The length of the shaft you are going to choose depends entirely on your skill and playing style which means that shorter and longer shafts are both to be taken into consideration. However, there is no denying that if you know how to correctly aim your strike and hit the ball in the dead center, the longer shaft can cover more distance in one stroke. If you are not that skillful, you should better stay off the excessively long shafts, and stick to the 43-46-inch range.
The rules regarding flex are fairly straightforward – slower the swing, the more flex you want in the shaft. So, if you are hitting the ball at the speeds slower than 110mph, you should probably choose some of the regular shafts (the most flexible ones). On the other hand, if you are still swinging fast, you can try your luck with some of the extra stiff shafts.
The size of the clubhead is measured in cubic centimeters. The biggest size that is currently allowed is 460cc, while most of the available clubheads don’t go below 440cc. Although the gap looks very slight, the difference in performance brought to you by this 20cc couldn’t be more drastic. Most notably, the 440cc clubheads are meant for the players who like to take more part in shaping the ball trajectory. If you are not that skillful anymore and prefer direct shots, go with 460cc.
Since the most of the currently available clubs are made of titanium, you won’t have to spend too much time looking for the best build material, and in this case, that is not that bad of a thing. Titanium is very durable, and yet very lightweight. However, there is still a couple of ways to make your golfing sessions more pleasant. If you can, buy the composite clubs that use materials like carbon and tungsten to balance out the weight.
Most of the modern golf clubs have at least some degree of customizability that allows you to adjust them to your current form and skill level. The more options you have to customize the better. However, pay the most attention to these three areas:
• Face angle
Although often overlooked, grip plays a huge role in making your control over the club better and your strokes more precise, so choose the size of the handle very wisely.
• Ladies – Less than 7 inches
• Men with smaller hands – 7-8 inches
• Men with larger hands – 8-9 inches
• Men with huge hands – 9+ inches
Please send this post to your friends who you think this post will be helpful for them. I greatly appreciate your kindness!